The Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing Division has posted its “October 2009 Adult and Senior Care Update.” Topics included in this update are:
- H1N1 and Seasonal Influenza,
- New SSI/SSP Payment Standards,
- Notification of Facility Change in Operating Status,
- Safety and Bed Rails,
- Proposed Bedridden Regulations – Testimony and Response,
- Food Recalls,
- Resources for Food Service,
- Medication News,
- Increases in Licensing Fees,
- Ombudsman Program,
- Administrator Certification,
- Planning Future Capabilities of the new MyCCL Website, and
- Increase in Fire Inspection Fees.
The Adult and Senior Care Update is a quarterly publication of the State Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing Division and can be found on the Department’s website at http://www.ccld.ca.gov.